RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beasty

Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: .   Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Thats nate for the reply.

A dupe has taken place and 3 suspects and 2 have been doing to dupeing.

i would ask everybodywhat there story is and get a fellow mod or admin or owner if online.
if non are online i would ask what they were doing at the time. If two sounded a little fishy i would think it was them. Next i would ask owner kid to check the accounts of the suspects if a suspect has 20 of bandos chests or 1m of phats then i know they were duped. If that doesnt work. I would tell them im going to mute the two people i think that did and get a fellow staff to help me out with that.

Thanks nate for the suggestion and reply!

Ashley<3
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin   Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:34 am

Nice, but i think people need more than just being showed around. maybe you should talk about how you would deal with problems and things such as:

A dupe has taken place, 3 suspects but only 2 can be involved?

Xloggers, but theres no real proof.

REAL threats.

Can i remind you all that if you have found somthing that isnt right PLEASE press "Page Down" on your keyboard and it actually saves it to me and kids folder! so please. it will keep the server nice and tidy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1guyand1jar.com
Beasty

PostSubject: Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin   Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld about 2 weeks.

2. How have you helped RuneWorld Everyone that asked me how i got my money for how i get my drops ill tell em. When people log in i say Welcome and all that tell them how to train and everything.

3. How will you help RuneWorld I will help by telling every newcomer where to go and how to get money and help Kid as much as possible and do anything he wants me to do.

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld Like 3 hours a day even probably more.

5. Have you ever been Banned, Muted, Or you account ever been Locked No i have not.

Name: Beasty. IRL Ashley
Donate: No i havent but i probably will. I voted like 10 times though.

Sex: Female
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin   Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley/Beasty's App for Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1