RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Range Got Ya's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Range Got Ya
Administrator
Range Got Ya

Range Got Ya's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Ohkkay , Thankk For Looking.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.MySpace.Com/HeyEdgarXD
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I am most inpressed with this application you added lots of details very inpressed very well dont you put more then i wanted in the application very nice and orgaized application also this is well done.

"You will here back from me soon no worries"

Thank you, Owner Kid
Back to top Go down
https://runeworld.forumotion.net
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

blindskillz2 wrote:
(iv ben playing for about 2 months and thik i would be a grate mod) i think id be a grate mod be cose if some 1 needs help i pm them or help them and like to play on game. i see lots of apps and i dont relly think you care about mine but would like to tell you aout me. im esy weth people and have not ben wornd of being banded or even muted What a Face it is a verry good game and think owner kid is doing grate with sirver iv talked to owner kid and think he is funny and likes to bild on to this sirver im about 5.6 foot and im 13 and am on the compute when i can i have some grate idea for formas and game well i g2g so pice to: ( king owner kid king ) and other players : Smile

Sorry but you have to start your own thread im removeing the comment sorry... make a new thread post your staff app i will look at them i look at apps almost every day i will get to yours no worrys...
Back to top Go down
https://runeworld.forumotion.net
leer34

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Blind you know your meant to start up another thread aye? Don't post on others threads please.
Back to top Go down
Range Got Ya
Administrator
Range Got Ya

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 am

Why Did U Post Ur App On My Application ... Nd U Hav Not Been Playing For 6 Weeks Cause Ur Lvl 76 Wit No 99's. I Have Over 10
Back to top Go down
blindskillz2

PostSubject: blindskillz2 app for mod/admin :) look at it!   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 pm

-Removed- ( start new thread blind sorry )

Thank you, Owner Kid
Back to top Go down
blindskillz2

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 pm

iv only seen range got ya 1 time and iv ben playing for about 6 weeks Sad)
Back to top Go down
Range Got Ya
Administrator
Range Got Ya

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Bump -
Back to top Go down
Range Got Ya
Administrator
Range Got Ya

PostSubject: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Username : Range Got Ya
Aim : qDeathBatp
Msn : qDeathBatp@hotmail.com
MySpace : Http://Www.MySpace.Com/HeyEdgarXD

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld

- 5 Weeks Ish - 1 Month [Been Sorta Inactive Due To School , But Going To Be Very Active During This Vacation]

2. How have you helped RuneWorld

- I Have Advertised Before On Status Checker Forums , Sites , And To Friends. I Have Tried Making Forums More Active (Interesting Post)

3. How will you help RuneWorld

- I Will Advertise More , I Can Help Coding C++/CS3/JavaScript/Java/HTML/XML/Flash (Sorta). I Can Host Events To Keep Players Entertained. (Both Forums And Game) I Will Also Be Great Helping The Forums (By Making Games/New Post/Etc.)

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld

- School Days , 1 - 3 Hours. Weekends/School Breaks 5 - 10+.

5. Have you ever been Banned, Muted, Or you account ever been Locked

- Nope , Not Even A Warning.

6. Extra Information

Range Got Ya wrote:
- My Name IRL Is Edgar , I Live In The Bronx New York , Im 16 Right Now , I've Been Playing RS For About 6 Years , PRS For About 3. Im A Big Game Coder , And Hope To Develope A Future From It. Im Currently Taking Web Design Classes In High School That Teaches Me How To Code Computer Languages Such As "HTML , CSS , CS3 , C++ , Java , JavaScript , Flash , Etc.) Im A Very Active And Friendly Person/Player , I Love Pking And Slaying. Im A Real Cool Guy To Hang Or Pk With. I Also Love Forums ( Helps Pass Time When Bored.) I Also Like Helping Out In All Ways , I Do Donate To Servers If I See Progress And Steadyness. I Enjoy Updates And Additions (Keeps Server More Fun And Enjoyable). . Well Im Kinda Done , So I Guess I'll See You InGame , My IGN = "Range_Got_Ya"

Last edited by Range Got Ya on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range Got Ya's Application.   Range Got Ya's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Range Got Ya's Application.
Page 1 of 1