RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunnys-r-ftw

~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~   ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am

i think that tronum or rawrness deserves to be a moderator becouse there two are really helpfull and are actives players:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylazysundays.com
Raged2

PostSubject: Re: ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~   ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 am

GO TRONUM
Back to top Go down
Tronum

Tronum

PostSubject: ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~   ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld?
I think close to two weeks, give or take a few days.

2. How have you helped RuneWorld?
I've given away some items to people, recruited a few friends, voted every day, and helped players in any way they've asked. I don't mind helping people at all, and I take pride in being the type of person that people tend to be fond of.

3. How will you help RuneWorld?
I'll continue to do my duties as I see fit, and enforce rules even more efficiently if I am chosen. I want this server to stay active and be a fun place, as I plan on staying here for a good while.

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld?
Depends on my girlfriend, schoolwork, and concerts the only other things that take up my time. But on average, at least 2-3 hours on week days, and sometimes up to 10 hours on weekend days. It all depends, but you can be sure I'll be active every day.

5. Have you ever been banned, muted, or has your account ever been locked?

Nope, sure haven't. I strive to be a good player/person.

Details about me:
My names Stephen, I'm 17 years old, and in grade 11. I'm an avid hardcore music fan, my life pretty much consists of my girlfriend, music, and computers. School's in there somewhere, but I don't care for it at all. I'm very knowledgable about computers, but not much about programming. Any software or hardware issues you come across I can probably help you with, so feel free to ask. Uhhh, not too much else to say. I love my girlfriend a LOT, lol, been with her a year and a half as of December 15. I go to a LOT of concerts as well. If anyone lives in IN, hit me up. =]

Sorry I kinda rambled there, but oh well. You know a bit about me now.

Thanks for considering,
Tron
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/x.s.c.m.x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~   ~ Tronum's Moderator Application ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1