RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Staff Application - Zoe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoe

Zoe

Staff Application - Zoe Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - Zoe   Staff Application - Zoe Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi there,

I haven't made an application for staff so here I am, for you to decide. You can either choose me as Administrator or Moderator.

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld?
About a month and a half.

2. How have you helped RuneWorld?
As you can see, I have spent half a month exploring the server, getting to know everyone, training my skills and also items. I have helped new people where you go, how to get and seen a lot of duping from rich people. I also have made the forums as you already know which is far by the best right? There will be plenty of help from me on server Smile.

3. How will you help RuneWorld?
Catch dupers, help people with directions of server, and with extra support. This includes the forums too.

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld?
I'm not so sure but probably like 3/4 hours a day because people sometimes need a break or they have to do important things. Although I will stay active on server.

5. Have you ever been banned, muted, or locked?
No, I'm a good girl Smile.

Details about yourself: I am 12 years old, and a girl. I love playing sports such as OzTag (grand final tomorrow), touch football, soccer, basketball, etc. I also enjoy technology.

Anything else you like to know, just ask. Thank you for reading my application. Hopefully I'm the person that meets your requirements.

Cheers queen.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Zoe
Page 1 of 1