RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Internaty For Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
internaty

Internaty For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Internaty For Staff   Internaty For Staff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am

Wazuuuup!, no thats to shouty, Hows it going?, to gangstery, Howdy, To western, Hi, jusst right!

As you can see this is my first application ^.^, i am applying To be either Mod or Admin

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld?
Well only 1 day, 0.0, BUT i have great experience on runescape. any other private servers wich i dont play anymore (honest)

2. How have you helped RuneWorld?
Well iv been looking at the server so far just walking around (<------ Why did i say that) Training skills and so on, but i am more than definate that ill help the server 100%, Posting vids, Helping peeps, Great ideas ect ect.

3. How will you help RuneWorld?
as above :)

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld?
Well id say about 5/6 hrs a day, maybe more, maybe less but ill be around most of the time

5. Have you ever been banned, muted, or locked?
No thats utterly Ridiculouse lol!. ofc not Very Happy

Details about yourself: I am 16 years old, Im a girl, oh no im a boy, Girl, No boy!(just checked). I love playing football , I got a Itouch, Xbox, Laptop etc. And idk what else to describe myself.---- PLease feel free to ask any questions!
Cha Cha!
jocolor
Back to top Go down

Internaty For Staff
Page 1 of 1