RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Right i'm done with forums.

Go down 
+4
Tronum
Zoe
pureeq
Pure ranger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure ranger

Right i'm done with forums. Empty
PostSubject: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 am

No Offence to zoe here, but steven should have made these forums, he's 20 years old a really good coder, has helped with the server alot, and now you expect a web client of him?
you shouldnt tell someone to make a forums, and then chose someone else when there nearly done.
You asked 3 different people to make them and they all started and what? you chose a 12 year old?
i think it's pretty wrong to do that.

- pure tanker
Back to top Go down
pureeq

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 am

Who is steven ?
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm

You know, a lot of people argue with me just because I'm 12 years old and a girl. Owner Kid made the decision and he likes the forum. I've been playing RuneScape for 3 years so what?

It was Owner Kid's decision for the forum, not you. The webclient will be dealt with soon anyway. If anyone disagrees with me being administrator, I can't do that as I am here to assist Owner Kid if there are any bugs or errors on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Pure ranger

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:37 pm

As i said zoe no offence to you
what makes me laugh steven asked me to do this then threatend to hack the server, now hes a mod
how wrong of him.
Back to top Go down
Tronum

Tronum

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:58 pm

I think a webclient would attract a lot of players though. I dunno, age doesn't matter to me, and she seems mature enough. Although I think he should have seen them both before choosing. Whatever, these look nice enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/x.s.c.m.x
Raged2

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 am

There Shit.
Back to top Go down
Lunchbox

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm

a forum is a forum, it doesnt exactly matter about looks until we start getting alot of traffic. until then lets focus on becomming a great community
Back to top Go down
http://voteruneworld.tk
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 am

Zoe wrote:
You know, a lot of people argue with me just because I'm 12 years old and a girl. Owner Kid made the decision and he likes the forum. I've been playing RuneScape for 3 years so what?

It was Owner Kid's decision for the forum, not you. The webclient will be dealt with soon anyway. If anyone disagrees with me being administrator, I can't do that as I am here to assist Owner Kid if there are any bugs or errors on the forum.

forums can't get errors or bugs, all you had to do was make the layout Wink

(Locked)
Back to top Go down
http://www.1guyand1jar.com
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Nate wrote:
Zoe wrote:

(Locked)

Ok ( Unlocked ) Smile Zoe you did fine on forums ok... now i know steven is good at forums but you know what i asked him to make me forums but he said no because he felt bad and shit so dont be bitching on here that zoe is 12? who cares jesus christ and i asked steven a few more times after all that he still didnt want to make them and i will demote steven of his mod because he never gets on he gets on like once every 3 days thats bad...
Back to top Go down
https://runeworld.forumotion.net
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Nate wrote:
Zoe wrote:

(Locked)

[color=red]Errm right ok ( unlocked? ) anyway idc if zoe is 12 and i asked steven about forums and i also asked him to make me forums he simply said ( no i feel bad? ) if he denies i dont give a shit because i can post pictures of him saying that i have a screen shot of him saying that ( GF ) and i also asked him again and again he seemed to get more mad when i asked him so i stopped and Zoe made them and i liked them now stop h8ting on Zoe damn...[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://runeworld.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right i'm done with forums.   Right i'm done with forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right i'm done with forums.
Page 1 of 1