RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

ii k0 ii's staff app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Range Got Ya
Administrator
Range Got Ya

ii k0 ii's staff app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ii k0 ii's staff app   ii k0 ii's staff app Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

You Need To Follow This Layout.

Owner Kid wrote:
===========-What you need to add-===========

1. How long have you been playing RuneWorld

2. How have you helped RuneWorld

3. How will you help RuneWorld

4. How many hours a day do you play RuneWorld

5. Have you ever been Banned, Muted, Or you account ever been Locked

===========-You must add this info!-==========

*Give us your (in game Username) You have to give us that or we dont know who you are!

*Have you ever (Donated) to RuneWorld if so tell us your Paypal Addess! (This gives you a higher priority of getting staff!)

*If you have Donated tell us how much and what item it was for (This helps us figure out if you were the real Donator!)
If you lie about your Donation you will be Banned.

Thank you, Owner Kid
Back to top Go down
http://Www.MySpace.Com/HeyEdgarXD
Ii k0 iI

ii k0 ii's staff app Empty
PostSubject: ii k0 ii's staff app   ii k0 ii's staff app Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 pm

In game name : Ii K0 iI

Age ( optional ) : 14

Why you would make a good staff member : I think i would make a good staff member because, i am really friendly with people, i always help them if needed, i have very good English and grammer, i can also speak Spanish and French rather then just English which helps if a person from there comes to play who doesn't understand english, i also obey the rules no matter what, i am admin/mod in many servers and i am very expieranced, i will respect everyone, i am very active most times im on 24/7 and i always like a player to ave 2 or 3 warnings before i take it further.

What have you done for this server/What can you do : I have gotten a few players to play (getting lots more), also i own my server (did, not anymore though i had to much work beeing admin and mods on many servers) and i can help code if needed and help make this a really good 517/562 server and i come up with many ideas! and i never break the rules i always stick to them

Describe yourself in 3 words ( dont use noob words like kind, funny etc, be descriptive ) : Joyful, Excited and Helpful.

Extra information : I love playing Football (Soccer) also Rugby and i love talking to people, i will talk to any one about anything.

Also i accept to this following paragraph about being staff ( Say yes or no ) : Yes

- I will fulfull my duties as a member of staff, i will not abuse or do anything with the nature of making another player feel bad, i will obey all rules from the server and from the owner - Yes i will fulfull everything that the owner/anybody asks me to do and i will make everybody happy no matter what and be fair with everybody, i will obey the rules.
Back to top Go down

ii k0 ii's staff app
Page 1 of 1