RuneWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Picture of my some of my herblore supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veng then k0

Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Empty
PostSubject: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Im getting alot more herb supplies because im going for 99... I know its not alot but if you look at the top i have like 500 prayer pots from herblore im currently 73 herblore... anyway here is the picture

Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Wtc5t2
Back to top Go down
Veng then k0

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:42 pm

For some reason it wont let me put a box around the prayer pots but there at the top there is 465 of em if you cant spot em out i did all those so far Smile gonna make me some money when i sell most of em in shop... Smile but 99herb should come tonight or tomorrow im not quite sure give me some feed back of what you guys think? also going to be first to get 99 herb Razz
Back to top Go down
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Umm this is nice but those herbs that your showing those arent going to be enough for 99 you gonna have to by more herbs lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://runeworld.forumotion.net
Veng then k0

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:01 am

I know but the shop ran outa herbs i gotta w8 for you to restart the server every time it runs out or w8 forever for them to respond in the shop lol like i said i had like 500 herbs but as you can see i made them into prayer pots... Smile and im 88 herblore now
Back to top Go down
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

Oh nice and btw where in the hell did you get master wand and mage book? there not in shop i might have put as a drop on an npc but idk...?
Back to top Go down
Veng then k0

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 am

Dagg supriom or w/e daggonth suppriom something liek that the mage one it was my slayer task i killed like 200 or so of em was training defence and i got a couple ancient staffs and master wands mage books and stuff that where i got em i might have gotten one of those for the regulare daggonth the melee one but ye killed the daggs lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:08 am

Alright, and ye i just checked the npc drop files daggs drop those i was going to say...
i also noticed you almost have all the barrows lol
but you need

Torags plate body and hammers

and

Karils hood and karils bow Razz

and

You dont need this but you need ahrims staff for full ahrims Smile

lol

anyway nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Veng then k0

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 am

Ye about that owner kid dude all those barrows items took me like a day and a half - 2 days to get you need to make barrows a bit easyer because that took so many kills man please fix it Smile ?

and as you can see i got like double verac flails and double karils skirts a few times and it was pissing me off lol i was getting things i already had so you need to make barrows easyer takes ahwile...
Back to top Go down
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 am

If you meen make the drops easyer i can do that ill take a look at it when i get home from school tomorrow Smile the drops are bit hard i know

anyway's ill look at it good luck with 99herb bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of my some of my herblore supplies   Picture of my some of my herblore supplies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of my some of my herblore supplies
Page 1 of 1