The place to stay!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistLog inRegisterDownload the Client here!Vote every 24 hours please :)

Share | 

A New Section/Board On Forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Range Got Ya
Administrator

PostSubject: A New Section/Board On Forums.   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Can You Add A In-Game Suggestions And Forums Suggestion Boards? Will Help Expand The Forums , Also Cldnt Find AnyWere To Post This Plus This:

InGame Suggestions
- Placing Vanakka Closer To A Teleport/Town (Doing All That Running Hurts Ur Feet. Specialy Wit D Boots On)
- Adding Other Ammulets To Shops (No Glorys, No Furys) Keeps Them Rare And The Economy Expandable. But Ammulets Like Power/Accuracy/Defence/Magic etc.
- Adding A Buy "x" Or Making The Buy "10" Actualy Buy "50" (reason , takes forever buying runes or rune ess or anything that u need in bulk)
- A Way To Play In School , I Have Java And Everything On My Comp In Web Design Class , Just Cant Download The Folder , The Site U Used To Upload Is Blocked , Can U Make A WebClient?
- Making Untrimmed Capes? Same Concept As RS , 1 99 = Untrimmed , 2+ 99 = Auto Trimmed
- Slayer Helms?
- Highscoress <33<33 Loll

Last edited by Range Got Ya on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.MySpace.Com/HeyEdgarXD
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A New Section/Board On Forums.   Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 pm

alright i will take this suggestion and more then likly make most of this happen if not all all mods and admins on forums keep this thread open please

Thank you, Owner Kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runeworld.forumotion.net
kizzzy

PostSubject: Re: A New Section/Board On Forums.   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 am

i think you should move the shops to a seperate location so they are all together but not at home, also it would be good if there were more weapons and armour's in the shops as they isnt much of a range. you could also create your own weapons (donator weapons) for example if you have ever played Emps-scape or AFG scape you will see that the owner has created some of his own weapons and they are really good, this would also be helpful because you will be able to get money easier and be able to run the server much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owner Kid
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A New Section/Board On Forums.   Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 am

kizzzy wrote:
i think you should move the shops to a seperate location so they are all together but not at home, also it would be good if there were more weapons and armour's in the shops as they isnt much of a range. you could also create your own weapons (donator weapons) for example if you have ever played Emps-scape or AFG scape you will see that the owner has created some of his own weapons and they are really good, this would also be helpful because you will be able to get money easier and be able to run the server much better.

kizzzy i can take that into some consideration and i will update shops no worries but do you think money makeing is to hard is my big question because thats one of the big causes of poeple quitting rsps is if the money makeing is to hard or to easy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runeworld.forumotion.net
leer34

PostSubject: Re: A New Section/Board On Forums.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm

I think new section for suggestiosn was a good idea.. what does shops have to do with this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Section/Board On Forums.   

Back to top Go down

A New Section/Board On Forums.
Page 1 of 1